AFFILIATE AGREEMENT & TERMS OF SERVICE
For Republic Digital and All Sub-Affiliates of Republic Digital
EMP Shield Inc. is engaged in the business of the manufacturing of electronics.
EMP Shield Inc. desires to have the services of Affiliate.
Affiliate is willing to be affiliated with EMP Shield Inc. as an independent contractor. Therefore, the parties agree as follows:
- AFFILIATION. EMP Shield Inc. shall engage Affiliate as an independent contractor. Affiliate shall provide services to EMP Shield Inc. as directed by EMP Shield Inc. or any subsequent business entity evolving from EMP Shield Inc. Affiliate accepts and agrees to such engagement and agrees to be subject to the production expectations, advice and direction of EMP Shield Inc. and EMP Shield Inc.’s personnel. In this agreement, the term affiliate refers to any and all affiliate levels including but not limited to: Sub-Affiliate, Senior Affiliate, Super Affiliate.
- BEST EFFORTS OF AFFILIATE. Affiliate agrees to perform faithfully, industriously, and to the best of Affiliate’s ability, experience, and talents, all the services that may be required by the express and implicit terms of this Agreement, to the reasonable satisfaction of EMP Shield Inc. Such services shall be provided at such place(s) as the needs, business or opportunities of EMP Shield Inc. may require from time to time
- COMMISSION PAYMENTS. EMP Shield Inc. will make commission payments to Senior Affiliate (Republic Digital) based on fifteen percent (15%) of Sale Price at checkout. Republic Digital will earn a total of five percent (5%) on each sale their sub affiliate makes through the use of the Sub Affiliates coupon code when a customer checks out. Between the Sub Affiliate and Senior Affiliate (Republic Digital) a total of 20% will be paid for every sale made through the use of a Sub Affiliate coupon at checkout (15% for the Sub Affiliate and 5% for Republic). The Full 20% will be sent to Republic Digital who will pay their sub affiliates. These commissions will be paid within 45 days of the last day of the month. Example: Sales produced throughout the month of January will be paid by the 15th of March. EMP Shield generally pays by the 10th. Republic Digital Agrees that they will pay their affiliates the exact amount the affiliate earned (15% of the final sale price). This amount will be displayed to each sub affiliate within their affiliate portal.
- Accounting. EMP Shield Inc. shall maintain records in enough detail for purposes of determining the amount of the commission. EMP Shield Inc. shall provide to Affiliate, a online accounting systems that sets forth the way the commission payments were calculated. Our current affiliate portal system provides an estimates to affiliates and may be within +- 8% accuracy due to returns, change in transactions, chargebacks, and other online purchase related reasons.
- Right to Inspect. Affiliate or Affiliate’s agent shall have the right to inspect EMP Shield Inc.’s records for the limited purpose of verifying the calculation of the commission payments, subject to such restrictions as EMP Shield Inc. may reasonably impose to protect the confidentiality of the records. Such inspections shall be made during reasonable business hours as may be set by EMP Shield Inc.
- RECOMMENDATIONS FOR IMPROVING OPERATIONS. Affiliate will be encouraged to provide EMP Shield Inc. with any information, suggestions and recommendations regarding EMP Shield Inc.’s business of which Affiliate has knowledge, that will be of benefit to EMP Shield Inc.
- CONFIDENTIALITY. Affiliate recognizes that EMP Shield Inc. has and will have proprietary information regarding the following:
- product design
- trade secrets
- business affairs
Internal Components Within Our Devices and other vital information items (collectively, “Information”), which are valuable, special and unique assets of EMP Shield Inc. Affiliate agrees that Affiliate will not at any time or in any manner, either directly or indirectly, divulge, disclose or communicate any information to any third party without the prior written consent of EMP Shield Inc.. Affiliate will protect the Information and treat it as strictly confidential. A violation by Affiliate of this paragraph shall be a material violation of this Agreement and will justify legal and/or equitable relief. The terms and conditions of this Agreement shall survive any such termination with respect to Proprietary Information that is disclosed prior to the effective date of termination. Unless both Parties otherwise agree in writing, a Recipient’s duty to protect Proprietary Information expires three (3) years from the date of disclosure.
- CONFIDENTIALITY AFTER TERMINATION OF AFFILIATION. The confidentiality provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect for a period of three (3) years after the termination of Affiliate’s services pursuant to this Affiliate Agreement.
- AFFILIATE’S INABILITY TO CONTRACT FOR EMP SHIELD INC. Affiliate shall not have the right to enter into any contracts or commitments for or on behalf of EMP Shield Inc. without first obtaining the express written consent of EMP Shield Inc.
- TERM/TERMINATION. Affiliate’s affiliation under this Agreement shall be for an unspecified term on an “at will” basis. This Agreement may be terminated by EMP Shield Inc. upon thirty (30) days written notice, and by Affiliate upon thirty (30) days written notice. If Affiliate is in violation of this Agreement, EMP Shield Inc. may terminate affiliation without notice and with compensation to Affiliate only to the date of such termination. The compensation paid under this Agreement shall be Affiliate’s exclusive remedy.
- RETURN OF PROPERTY. Upon termination of this Agreement, Affiliate shall promptly deliver to EMP Shield Inc., all property which is EMP Shield Inc.’s property or related to EMP Shield Inc.’s business (including but not limited to keys, records, notes, data, memoranda, models, and equipment) that is in Affiliate’s possession or under Affiliate’s control. Company will notify affiliate if item/s will be returned.
- NOTICES. All notices required or permitted under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed delivered when delivered in person or on the third (3rd) day after being deposited in the United States mail, postage prepaid, and addressed as follows:
EMP Shield Inc.
3908 S 4th St, Burlington KS, 66839
2588 El Camino Real F-610, Carisbad CA, 92008
Such addresses may be changed from time to time by either party by providing written notice.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written. This Agreement supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the parties.
- AMENDMENT. This Agreement may be modified or amended if the amendment is made in writing and is signed by both parties.
- SEVERABILITY. If any provision(s) of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provision(s) shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision(s) of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid or enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed and enforced as so limited.
- WAIVER OF CONTRACTUAL RIGHT. The failure of either party to enforce any provision(s) of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party’s right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.
- APPLICABLE LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Kansas.
- Ethical Marketing and Fair Business Practices: At EMP Shield, our goal is to maintain the highest of ethical standards in marketing our Products, and we expect our Resellers to do the same. Authorized EMP Shield Resellers and Affiliates are expected to generate their own marketing materials without copying and duplicating work done by other Resellers. Marketing material produced by EMP Shield Resellers and Affiliates must be approved prior to public distribution. Marketing Material created by EMP Shield can be used by all Authorized EMP Shield Resellers and Affiliates, but should not be modified without written permission from EMP Shield. Furthermore, we reserve the right to terminate our business relationship with any Reseller/Affiliate if we determine that they are not abiding by fair and reasonable business practices.
- 3rd Party Online Marketplace Selling Policy (Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Etc.): Authorized EMP Shield Resellers and Affiliates are not permitted to sell EMP Shield Products through third party online “Marketplace” sites. All Authorized EMP Shield Resellers and Affiliates are permitted to sell EMP Shield Products on their own online website ecommerce platform.
- Physical Marketplace / Box Store Sales / Co-Ops (Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, Menards, Etc.): Authorized EMP Shield Resellers are not permitted to sell EMP Shield Products through physical third party marketplaces, box stores, or Co-Ops without written consent from EMP Shield.
- Online Paid Marketing: Authorized EMP Shield Resellers and Affiliates are not permitted to used paid online advertising to sell EMP Shield products. Paid advertising to sell EMP Shield via print media and radio is authorized but all ad creatives/copy/scripts must be approved by EMP Shield via written permission prior to print /distribution/broadcasting.
- Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP): Authorized EMP Shield Resellers and Affiliates are not permitted to advertise EMP Shield below the MAP price provided. MAP pricing is subject to change and Resellers/Affiliates agree to adjust MAP pricing within 30 days of notification of an EMP Shield MAP pricing change.
- Nondisparagement: Affiliates agree not to disparage EMP Shield Inc., its respective officers, directors, employees, stockholders, agents, other affiliates, technology, and business , in any manner likely to be harmful to our business, business reputation or personal reputation. Unless both Parties otherwise agree in writing, affiliates agree to conform to this nondisparagment paragraph for a period of three (3) years from the date of termination of this this terms of service.
- Use of Name, Trademarks, Copyrights, Patents, Other Affiliates, & Network for Marketing or Business: Affiliate agrees to not use the name, trademarks, copyrights, or patents of EMP Shield Inc. without written approval specifying the exact use and reason for use. Affiliate’s cannot use our name, trademark, copyrights, or patents for any business purposes other than promoting our company and products. Affiliates cannot use EMP Shield’s name or likeness to recruit their own affiliates or to build (or improve) their own network. Affiliates agree to not recruit any currently serving EMP Shield Affiliate into their own networks. Violation of this will result in immediate termination of this agreement without notice or compensation. A violation by Affiliate of this paragraph shall be a material violation of this Agreement and will justify equitable relief. The terms and conditions of this Agreement shall survive any such termination with respect to violation of this paragraph.
Website Terms of Service: https://www.empshield.com/terms-of-service/